We are experts in;
- Conditioned surveying and reporting, giving our clients immediate and coherent advice.
- Preparing specifications and schedules of work for residential and commercial premises.
- Undertaking section 20 consultations for ‘works’ defined in accordance with The Landlord and Tenant Act 1985.
- Project managing all works undertaken to ensure works are to time, budget and quality.
- Preparing schedules of dilapidations for leasehold properties.
- Undertaking Fire and Health & Safety Assessments on residential and commercial developments.
- Providing clients with expert, legislation, technical and procedural advise.
- Undertaking insurance and reinstatement valuations and give advice and support to clients in that respect.
We regularly work alongside Residential management companies, professional managing agents, right to manage companies and freeholders.
We work in the most regions of England and South Wales, providing us with additional insight into both the geographic cost and insurance variables.
We work with a wide spectrum of clients and client requirements, which we feel, gives us a unique ability to learn about and develop our services to suit every requirement.
We keep abreast of the changes in our environment ensuring that we make best use of the resources available.
If you need assistance with any of these areas we would be delighted to hear from you and how we could meet your requirements.